Sunday 26 August 2012

 I have been pretty quiet about the change I have made in not only leagues but teams as well. However I think by now most people have seen me and realized the change has been made.
I left a month ago and in that time I have been drafted to an absolutely awesome team the Reines of Terror, and I have played 2 games, and we won both of them I just want to add.
The game we played last night against PEI was the last game we are playing this season, and we kicked ass. My husband brought my son to the game and he got to see me play, which was awesome. Honestly, I couldn't be happier right now. I got the chance to play again this season, which is something I didn't think I would get. My teammates are awesome. Very encouraging and supportive. And I get to skate, and learn and play, which is exactly what I was looking to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment