Wednesday 4 January 2012

Winning the lottery.

I don't know if she won the lottery.
The picture was just funny looking.
Wouldn't that be nice. Then I wouldn't be nickel and diming so I can get new skates.
Why am I getting new skates?
Good question, my current skates are still in pretty good shape. A few small things that make me wonder if they're gonna hold up for the next year, but still, nothing major.
Really, I'm just a gear whore.
I have been skating for just over 6 months and I have replaced every bit of my equipment accept for my helmet and my skates. Upgrades of course need to be done. And the skates I am nickel and diming for will last me for years to come, and luckily I have an awesome husband who fully supports me in my quest for new skates.
It's strange how just over 6 months ago I was trying to figure out how I was gonna come up with the money for my fresh meat package, and now I'm saving to by skates that will cost me well over what I initially spent for everything I needed to get started.
In my defense however, the biggest gear whore in the entire city of Moncton is Shreddy Crocker.
I got nothing on that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment