Saturday 13 October 2012

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Always one of my biggest fans!

 A very special Happy Birthday to one of best friends, biggest supporters, and wife extraordinaire Project Alice!
Yes, yes, she changed her Derby name.
Anyway, today she is, well older then she was before. Let's just say the occasion was a big enough deal that I purchased her a bottle of Champagne to celebrate.
Project Alice and I have been friends for about 6 years. We met when she came to a party I was having at my place. I had no idea who she was, and I was a little unsure who she was with at first, but there she was! That was about it for us, a friendship formed, and she's stood beside me ready to kick anyone's ass that looks at me or her sideways ever since! Last night sue to mommy hood  I was only at the birthday celebration until 11:30, however I doubt she remembers :)
So happy Birthday Project Alice, I hope this year is a great one for you!

Project Alice and her fiance Mr. Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment