Thursday 23 February 2012

You have no idea how close we really are.

Synchronization does happen by coincidence (at any given moment, one of every 5 or 6 women is menstruating), but the largest study of this ever undertaken followed the cycles of more than 180 women lliving in the same dormitory for more than a year, and found that there were no such patterns at all.


BULLSHIT!


I know they have done studies and blah blah blah. But me and all the girls on my team month after month are scheduled perfectly together.
EX:
Last night a girl mentioned she was PMSing, I thought "Ha ha, me too!" then I asked all the girls that were currently PMSing to come have a group photo taken.
What you see here is a picture of all the girls that showed up for practice last night in our group PMS photo!

I hear quite a few girls complain when they first begin derby that they are really early! Well that was my complaint at the beginning. Every 13 day! 
That's right, my husband was losing his frikken mind!
Even when I went back on birth control to try and control myself, my body still forced itself to adjust to the other girls in the league. And now, we are all, and have been for many many months, together in that respect.
Yes, I know!
Gross!
Whatever! We're women, it happens, deal with it.
So to all you lovely people who think it is a coincidence, I call bullshit!
You may ask, "Why is she talking about this?" Well, because I'm sure it happens in all leagues, and it's just plain funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment