Wednesday 7 March 2012

Tracking Number you are the DEVIL!!

So as many of you know I have been waiting for the delivery of my new skates for just over a week now.
I placed and paid for my order at the end of January, and the picture of my new skates was posted on RollerGirl.com on Tuesday Feb 28, 2012. And I was sent an e-mail with a tracking number.
I have checked the progress of the shipment up to 10 times a day since the day I was sent the tracking number!
They arrived in Montreal at around 1am last Saturday, arrived in Dieppe yesterday morning at 7, and stayed in Dieppe until 5am this morning, when they were brought to Moncton, and are now on a truck waiting to be delivered to me.
The package being in Montreal and not moving all weekend was torturous, but them being in DIEPPE! And not moving for 24 hours was hair ripping out, punch hole in the wall, Towanda style bat beating frustration that was pissing me off!
However, they are on their way today, and just in time as I have practice tonight.
I ordered outdoor wheels on them as I don't have any. I'm switching the bearings in my new outdoor wheels to my jukes and putting my jukes on them. And I'm putting my old gumballs on, and saving the new ones that came with them until such a time as they are needed. I need to switch out my cushions as well, however I have been told their are complications with the particular plate I got and the switch, so that will be done by Pixel tonight before practice commences.
Goodbye old skates, you served me well! To my new skates, I dub you Doom Skatie!

No comments:

Post a Comment