Saturday 14 April 2012

So tired.... zzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzz...zzz...zzzzzzzzz...

Being back at work is exhausting. I have so much I am trying to learn, and I had to drive to the Sussex office twice last week which is an hour each way. It's very hard on the system, and lucky me! A cold has hit!
I am enjoying being back at work, and as much as I have my rushes where I have 6 things I need to do at once, I also have very very very slow times in the Moncton office, as we have no staff in there yet. So yesterday I brought in a CD, plugged it into the computer, and had a 1 man dance party in my swivel chair to Dropkick Murphys.
The thought did hit me if they have cameras in here, head office thinks I'm a nut job right now! Then I continued to rock out.
I only made it to Derby once this week because I suck a little. Monday I already booked off as I had to be on the road bright and early. Wednesday I went, and last night I wasn't feeling well.
It's a hard adjustment on my body these 9 hour work days. However I am slowly adjusting and hoping I can get back into the swing of things soon. Getting home from derby at 11pm, taking a shower and hopefully getting to bed before midnight and starting my day at 6am is not fun!
I am hopeful that with rink practices starting soon we can eventually get a better time schedule so I won't be a zombie the day after practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment