Thursday 29 March 2012

And breath!

Make-up

Mat and me

Alise T'Kill, LipSmack, Fire Crack'Ya,
I'd Hit That, Dii Mented, Cherry Dread,
Em JeKill, Kitty VonDoom
Hair courtesy of Fire Crack'Ya










I've had quite a few things on the go in the past few weeks. Which is why I forgot I even had a blog and was not updating.
First we had the SPCA Masquerade Ball fundraiser. What a great time! Even my husband came, and it was also our first night testing out a new babysitter, and the house didn't catch fire and our son was still here when we got home, so all in all I would say she passed.
My sweet and lovable son has been keeping me quite busy. He didn't really hit the terrible 2's until about 4 months ago, and we seem to be always chasing him. This makes me exhausted, and I miss practice every now and then. He's cute, but he can be a real handful.
The breaking in of my new skates is going wonderfully. My feet no longer ache after being in them for a few hours. I absolutely love them and could not be happier with the decision I made. Looking forward to getting some time in with them outdoors. Did attempt it last week when the weather was especially nice, however my son who was supposed to be skating with me decided he would rather I skate while carrying him. He's 3'4, over 40lbs. So we didn't get far before I was asking him to please walk. There's a park a few blocks away, and with Em JeKill moving 5 blocks away in a few short weeks, and Alise T'Kill living only 4 blocks away, I plan to make use of the basketball court when able to with the ladies, and my son in tow.
Also I have ordered my son his first Derby t-shirt today. I'm very excited for it's arrival. We just need to make him a mini Rabid Reaction t-shirt and he can advertise for his dad as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment